EPLI Learning Portal
Trouble Logging in
If you are having trouble logging on to the Eastern Province Leadership Institue Portal:
- Check your email address. Be sure you are using the email address provided at registration.
- Make sure that the password is entered as created. The portal password field is case-sensitive.
- Make sure you have registered. The Eastern Province Leadership Institue registration is $75 annually. Initiated Brothers from 2019 and 2020 Membership Training Academy are paid in full, but still must register to obtain credentials.
If none of the options above fits your situation, then click here to submit a support ticket.
After you submit the ticket successfully, our customer support team will review your case and contact you within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) and within 48 hours on weekends (Sat-Sun) with a solution, or to request more information if needed.
The Eastern Province Leadership Institue Portal is now available. Before you begin, here are a few things to help you access the portal with ease.
- Check your primary email inbox for a welcome email from the Eastern Province Leadership Institute of Kappa Alpha Psi. The subject line of the message will be LMS Account Created, This email will contain your login credentials.
- Be sure, to check your junk, promotion, social, or spam folder just in case the welcome email did not arrive in your primary inbox.
- The temporary password in your credential email is case sensitive, so please enter it as it appears in your message.
- Once you are logged in, click the dashboard icon... then the Profile link to create a new password.
NEED AN ACCOUNT?
If you do not have an EPLI account, select one of the options below to register.